I have a friend who does not have a computer or a smartphone and cannot apply for a residence permit online. What should my friend do?

It is possible to submit a paper application. The paper forms for printing are available online at Migri.fi. Your friend must visit one of our service points and submit the beforehand filled paper application in person. To do this, your friend needs to book an appointment. It is also possible for you to book an appointment and print paper forms for your friend.

More information about how to book an appointment

More information about how to handle matters at a service point

TE Office

Finnish Immigration Service

Was this infor­mation useful?