I am Polish and want to move to Finland. Do I need a residence permit?

No. Since you are an EU citizen, you do not need a residence permit. However, you must register your right of residence in Finland.

Read more about registering your right of residence


TE Office

Finnish Immigration Service

Was this infor­mation useful?